Preparing for Your Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Please follow these guidelines to achieve a maximum treatment result.
- We ask that you are freshly showered or bathed with completely clean skin, without lotions, oils, creams or fragrances of any kind before coming in.
- The treatment area should be shaved completely prior to treatment. Legs should be shaved no sooner than 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid irritation. DO NOT wax, tweeze, epilate or bleach your hair between laser treatments. ONLY shave if you have to.
- Avoid sun exposure to the treatment area, and do not use UV tanning beds AT ALL for 4 weeks before treatment and during the course. This includes fake tanning for 2 weeks prior to your treatment. (if your turn up tanned to your appointment, we have the right to turn you away and charge you in full for the treatment)
- DO NOT have Botox injections, dermal filler injections, chemical peels or microdermabrasion in the treatment area for at least 14 days before laser hair removal.
- Use a SPF of 30 or above on a daily basis (rain or shine).
- Please wear appropriate / loose fitting clothing which will allow the heat to escape the skin after your treatment.
- Drink at least 1 litre of water the day before and the day of treatment - this helps your body to regulate its temperature.
- Provide your technician with an accurate and up to date medical history in order to receive safe and effective treatments.
- To achieve the best results, complete the full treatment schedule at the intervals recommended by your technician.
If you can’t make your appointment can you please let us know 48 hrs prior to your appointment to avoid a cancelation fee.
Thank you for reading and following these guidelines.